The Children’s Centre aims to respond to the needs of Nigerian children and families and the realities of modern life by providing:
- Relevant facilities and experiences for growth in a relaxed, warm, but professionally guided atmosphere;
- A place for exploring the wealth of Nigerian culture—its concepts, values, festivals, literature, music, artisan activities and all forms of creative expression;
- A place providing materials for both scientific/technological discovery and exploration of all fields of knowledge;
- A place fostering the development of values, respect for human dignity, and appreciation of the unity and diversity of human experience;
- A place where children can pursue their interests, talents and studies at leisure and build their sense of competence and worth;
- A place where parents receive assistance in the challenging task of bringing up children in our changing society.